Sunday, March 13, 2005

life is good

Okay,

I have now been in Israel for almost 1/2 a year and I am starting to get comfertable with the place. I am starting to learn how to push paper here, and I am starting to learn even when the post office is open.

Israel has been a roller coaster ride, up and down, up and down, and I must say I am not sure if it all makes sense. Some days have been just great like for example when my niece and neiphew are here, other days are scary.

I am starting to be productive with work again, and now I just have to see how much I can get done and if I want to go back to Ulpan. The thing is I do not see my self working in Israel so I am not sure how much hebrew I really need.

I must say the down days are really scary, but the whole ride has been worth it so far.

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home