Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Okay I am starting to miss winter

Winter has still not come, fall is here, leaves are starting to fall, but I have had it explained to me that winter does not come until December and then it might last for 2-2.5 months. I must say wearing shorts for most of the year gets borning, but when it is almost 90 degrees pants, are just hot. I must say having a problem like this is exactly oposite London or Portland where the weather is cold and wet. I think it rained last week, and they made a national holiday out of it, I wish I was kidding.

I am getting the full pleasure of dealing with wire transfers between America and here. I need to get one done and it just is not fun, but that is life. I have to pay for the store we are leasing and pay for my new apartment. It combinded is not a lot of money, but I still have to push the paper. Some times I wish Ra'anana and Portland were like 3 hours drive from each other rather then almost the other side of the world.

Cheers,

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home