Saturday, December 11, 2004

Chocolate, we love chocolate

Okay,

I am not going to write about Chocolate, in fact I am not sure what I am going to write about. But I am going to write and we will see what is going to come out of my brain. I guess I started on Chocolate as I have the lingering taste of 70% fine European chocolate in my mouth, and frankly I want more, the trick however is to eat a bar in a couple of three days or else your ability to love it goes down.

We bought our first DVD today, Shrek 2 in Hebrew. I must say that this is a good thing to do as watching animated movies you can do without understanding the words and it is a way to learn Hebrew. Avi is addicted to movies, and by pushing him to Hebrew movies he is forced to learn and work on his ear of the language. What is so funny is in a couple of years we are going to be using English movies for the same reason if we are still here.

Which gets me to my next point, Chocolate, no I am just kidding but I must say it is hard to get chocolate off of my mind when I am remembering the good stuff.

I think I invited 25 to dinner for next week. It will be reminiscent of Vermont Street dinners, but we will be doing it at our house. The big difference is that only 10 of these people are adults and over 15 of them are kids, and over 10 of the kids are under the age of 4. Some times I think I am a glutton for punishment, but then again I love to cook, and it will be fun hosting this many people. I am thinking about doing dinner here every 2 weeks and just doing big dinners as that is just way more fun then having small ones. Iris thinks I am crazy, but that is probably a good thing.

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home