Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Mommy's Car (new Volvo Slogan by Avi)

We got a mommy's car tonight. We picked up our 1987 244 Volvo station wagon from the people who sold it to us. I must say it is so nice to be back behind the wheel of a real car again. The Dawoo while cheap to operate just feels like a tin can. They did not want to let it go, but it means so much to us to have a real car, I can not think of a better use of

Avi is ecstatic. It was a great evening going with him and sitting around at the buyers house drinking tea and then taking him for a drive to ACE. It just ended the day right. Some days you have the worse day of your life, but if you get in some really good time with your kids at the end of the day, it comes out square.

I must say I think Avi senior (Mr Volvo) would be so proud that Avi Jr (My son) loves Volvos so much. It just makes me so happy to make my kid happy with a car that we can share, especially a $2500 car.

It is the little things in life that matter. Good night.

Peace to the world,

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home