Sunday, April 15, 2007

the diet continues

Okay, the diet is continuing.

After a horrible Shabbat where there was way to much food around and I could not stop eating, I have still lost weight I am down to 240. I think Sunday is the best day to weigh in, but like next week I will be on the road so I will not be able to do so.

The key I think to losing weight is to stock only good foods in the house and to get rid of the wasted calories. I can happily eat 3-4 puff pastries for breakfast, but I can also have a bowl of cereal and Yogurt, and the second option is good for me.

I am still in the big stomach stage of the diet and that means that I am hungry for lots of food, and I hate this stage, it is the hardest, assuming I can get through it, my stomach will shrink and the diet will get easier.

This week it also going to get harder. I am traveling the Canada, and I am not sure what I am going to be able to eat their that will work. I have to stock the kitchen with decent food that I can eat and still maintain if not lose weight.

I am not yet doing a formal point count, I am really starting with focusing on healthy food.

So back to my cherry tomato's and work.

Cheers

Benjamin

2 Comments:

Blogger Dovid J said...

A bicycle is a sure way to loose weight, but you have to use it. Reward yourself by taking yourself out to dinner at a place you like but you must get there by bike, and let this be a normal meal. Dont force a diet on these trips, associate the excercise with something fun and rewarding. With all the travel you do think about an extra bike or even carrying one along, biking blows off stress and the depression that sometimes follows jet lag. You never did get to see me fat about 230-40 did you?

April 17, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Joseph Cox said...

You can also look into volumetrics - which basically says you should eat your fill - just of stuff with low calorie density.

April 20, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home