Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Diet

Okay it is time and I am starting a new diet.

The thing is Weight Watchers is what has worked for me in the past, but I do not think I can make meetings, so what I am doing is weighing in each week, and then I will post my weight to the internet, right here. So my weight today is 244.4 pounds, which by the way is the most I have weighed in 2-3 years. I want to get back to 220.

The plan is simple, first off eat better, that means taking food with me when I travel, stocking the kitchens where I live better and I want to start to work out more.

Now things have gotten easier for Iris and me in Israel where I spend a lot of time, Fiber is now reported on products, and there are a lot more friendly products in Israel now.

Now off to my yogurts that taste like sawdust (I am sure that is an ingredient, and my soy milk that actually tastes nice and away I go).

Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home